What you’ll be doing...
In your role as security sales expert, you’ll be finding the right technology to help ensure our executive customers of large enterprises keep their systems secure and spot risks before they become real threats. But you’ll be doing more than just providing IT security—you’ll help customers prepare for the unexpected, defend their systems, and protect their business, brand, and bottom line.
- Forging strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key influencers.
- Evaluating and identifying vulnerabilities and risks in customer systems.
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
- Managing all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
What we’re looking for...
Selling runs in your DNA. You’re up on the latest security technology and know just how it can help your customers. You thrive in an environment where you get to combine it all: people, technology and sales. Your strong commitment for sales success, customer service excellence, and your consultative selling approach have earned you the respect and trust of others. The value and high level design of complex security solutions are understood because you explain them in human terms. You know how to relate to senior leaders and orchestrate big deals.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Sold or consulted on IT solutions.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Presented compelling business cases to c-suite buyers. Ideally, in large global accounts.
- Evaluated and documented customer technical needs. Ideally, relating to IT security.
- Sold complex security solutions. Ideally in: Cyber Intelligence and Analytics, Critical Infrastructure, Global Managed Security Services, Threat and Risk Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, or Security & Network Architecture. Ideally, managed solutions.
- Met challenging sales goals.
- Anticipated and mitigated technical barriers to sale or implementation.
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2428807-senior-security-solutions-sales-consultant
• Post ID: 155015717 newyork