What you’ll be doing...
The primary intent of the Executive Consulting Partner (ECP) is to unlock latent opportunities in customers where Verizon has low or no presence today. The ECP will be expected to engage with senior non-IT business executives, via extensive preparation, to help them envision ways they can drive significant positive change to these models. The intent is to bring the full extent of the VES portfolio and a raft of traditional and non-traditional partner ecosystem capabilities to the customer.
As a consultancy-led engagement your involvement with the customer will predominantly operate in two aspects of their outcome journey.
1. Envisioning new and better ways to achieve their desired outcomes. ECPs own, inspire, and passionately communicate the purpose for the company and help customers see what they cannot see.
2. Helping them to map change plans and measure the impact on outcome. ECPs are the primary agents of change with customers.
You will also be expected to maintain a monitoring / participation role whilst other Verizon teams execute the transactional aspects of the engagement (such as closing PO’s and deploying the technology).
What we’re looking for...
- Be a life-long learner. Remain at the forefront of understanding industry trends, disruptions, innovations and Verizon’s offerings as they relate to the changing nature of business and business outcome impact
- Research and understand target accounts’ business outcomes as they are relevant to Verizon’s offerings and be able to “connect the dots” of those capabilities to the desired business outcomes
- Develop relationships with relevant decision makers in a trusted advisor role, with an ambitious goal of being the first person the business decision makers call when seeking advice and guidance on capturing wicked and super wicked opportunities
- Articulate to decision makers how they can better achieve their desired business outcomes by leveraging the capabilities of the Verizon portfolio, and develop and qualify opportunities for the sale of VES offerings that can be assigned to VES pursuit teams
- Maintain decision maker relationships during pursuits, both to intervene when necessary and to continue developing further opportunities. Own the opportunity end to end. Act, always, in service of the customers desired business outcome, not merely as a business development executive
Learn more about what our Sales team is doing at http://www.verizonenterprise.com/
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7598417-executive-consulting-partner
• Post ID: 139313767 newyork