What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Wireless has been the industry leader in customer loyalty for many years, founded on our exceptional brand, network, customer service, and general loyalty and CRM initiatives. The Target Execution Consultant will play a key role in optimizing the impact of Verizon’s new rewards program as the platform is evolved to further enhance Verizon’s industry leadership. This is a unique opportunity to work within the Verizon Wireless CRM organization and partner closely with a variety of cross functional teams including IT, the Data and Artificial Intelligence System team, CRM thought leaders, external vendors, and numerous analytic groups across the organization. We are looking for a strong performer who thinks both logically and creatively, who has experience in managing data and its’ support processes especially as it relates to targeting and target assessment, and who is able to work within a fast-paced and often unstructured environment to drive toward successful business outcomes.
The Targeting Execution Specialist will be part of a dedicated team within Verizon’s CRM organization focused on targeting within loyalty program operations and optimizing its results. This role will be responsible for ensuring the Rewards Program offer set has the necessary data compliment to support targeting and prioritization that drives the optimal balance between customer experience and business objectives. The function will focus on managing existing processes and data flows as well as improving those processes and data flows to further optimize customer experience and business objectives.
- Ensure the Rewards Program offer set has the necessary data compliment to support the targeting and prioritization that drives the optimal balance between customer experience and business objectives.
- Focus on managing existing processes and data flows as well as improving those processes and data flows to further optimize customer experience and business objectives.
- Develop deep operational understanding of the message code process
- In conjunction with Pega Engineering, articulate how Pega RTD functionality can improve precision and flexibility of existing target identification practices
- Ensure that existing data update processes are functioning and maintain legal approvals for processes
- In conjunction with other teams, develop and manage a Catalog of Rewards’ subscriber site usage
The candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong direction from the Manager Data Intel and Optimization, and from which crisp execution will be driven. This is a new role and there is opportunity to extend its purview into a more self-directed function. The ideal candidate will have a rich background in data management, successful project management, and applied science.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or four or more years of work experience
- Four or more years of relevant work experience
- 2 or more years of experience working in data management with strong project management exposure
Even better if you have:
- Best-in-class query language skills; query and procedural language skills
- Experience owning project work-streams end-to-end
- Clear and professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience as a proactive self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, but able to navigate a changing environment
- Experience with and understanding of Verizon internal systems, including data warehouse, decisioning platform, retail, care, and digital
- Experience working in complex cross-functional CRM programs
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Pega
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2002889-targeting-execution-specialist
• Post ID: 158594702 newyork