What you’ll be doing...
Overall responsibilities include definition and direction of the strategy, as well as the execution of the commercialization plans with the design, the product technology and go-to-market teams. You will play a lead role in identifying and integrating new opportunities for Verizon.
- Leverage appropriate innovation frameworks to identify potential insights and areas of opportunity.
- Define marketing requirements, writing and prioritizing use cases and user stories.
- Develop UX/UI plans based on user-centric principles.
- Work with engineers to understand technical feasibility of existing and proposed use cases.
- Drive user experience interviews and usability testing to continuously gather customer insights and improve the customer experience.
- Drive and own product deliverables – business rationale, market/product fit.
- Develop effective communication platforms to deliver strategic vision to all key stakeholders.
What we’re looking for...
You're a team member with a strong user-empathy mindset and strong product management experience in Agile methodology. You enjoy learning new industries and brands and defining innovative user experiences and interfaces.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree.
- Product management experience using Agile methodology.
- Experience designing, developing and launching software products.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the ‘why’ of various data and research.
- Ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high-priority projects and proven relationship building abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with outstanding presentation, facilitation, and active listening skills.
- A desire to innovate, an entrepreneurial mindset with a healthy disregard for the impossible.
- Positive, self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to visualize strategic recommendations, using Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2464188-user-experience-designer
• Post ID: 158594252 newyork