What you’ll be doing...
Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. The NB-IoT Product Manager is responsible for driving commercial strategy for NB-IoT products and services that support B2B, B2B2C, IoT and Telematics solutions. The Product Manager will be will be part of a cross functional team responsible for defining the strategy, requirements and the commercial model, positioning Verizon as the premier provider. The product manager will be responsible for the customer experience as it relates to onboarding, activation, OEM integration and Lifecycle management Product Manager will deliver products and services using agile product development processes, support commercial releases in collaboration with the business units, and provide post-launch support.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Driving new development initiatives from inception through launch including managing the product development launch process
- Engaging with customers, sales, business unit marketing, and other stakeholders to define the requirements and roadmap
- Lead and drive consensus on product definition, realization and customer experiences associated with NB-IoT.
- Evaluate complementary proposals from Verizon product groups and drive direction across Verizon and OEM's to realize, manage and launch NB-IoT products and features.
- Owning the business execution plan for assigned products and solutions, collaborating with business unit marketing and other teams for delivery of associated revenue and profitability goals
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for operational efficiencies to ensure customer satisfaction, continued revenue growth and increased market share
- Communicating product vision and strategies to varied audiences, including executives and cross functional teams
- Resolving escalated support issues on behalf of customers
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Product Management experience.
- Wireless industry experience.
Even better if you have:
- MS/MBA preferred.
- Five or more years of Product Management experience.
- Seven or more years of Wireless industry experience.
- Awareness and understanding of competitive NB-IoT offerings.
- Broad understanding of Wireless industry and Wireless device technologies with a strong focus on 3GPP LTE.
- Project management skills to execute on roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion.
- Strong problem solving capabilities –ability to identify and escalate potential issues as well as implement recommended solutions.
- Ability to create use cases with a focus on delivering a quality customer experience.
- Polished written and oral communication skills to reach multiple levels of an organization.
- Ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects.
- Ability to facilitate collaborative resolution of differences with a “win-win” approach.
- Proven organizational and interpersonal skills, plus proven relationship building abilities.
- High technical aptitude.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/7527746-wireless-product-manager
• Post ID: 136689997 newyork