What you’ll be doing...
As an Executive Relations Supervisor, the role is responsible for:
- Ensuring timely and accurate responses to internal and external escalations.
- Data analysis, auditing, and development of team members are top priority to ensure we are compliant, as well providing feedback on how we can be proactive to reduce overall customer complaint.
- This position will be responsible for managing the President's Help Line, as well as other complaints from various sources (Executive, Legal, Local Franchise Agreements, etc.).
- This role will need experience with observations, coaching to performance, and meeting various KPI.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of supervisory experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6787475-executive-relations-supervisor
• Post ID: 102646068 newyork