Facilities Engineering Supervisor - Internap (New York, NY)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 4:04 AM
* Core competency in Electrical and Mechanical systems and equipment.
* Experience w/ Data Center operations working with generators, UPS systems, PDUs, chillers, air handlers, and fire alarm systems is a plus.
* Must have excellent customer service skills, and be willing to have a flexible schedule.
* Excellent verbal/oral and written communication skills. Good planning and organizational skills and have the ability to motivate and work well in a team environment.
* Must have the ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment.
* Must exhibit honesty, integrity, and courtesy in all interactions
* Must possess strong work ethic in supporting customer needs, responding promptly and consistently
* Able to prioritize multiple, conflicting, urgent needs. Able to work independently with minimal direction
* Excellent Project Management Skills
* Able to maintain control in difficult situations or when responding to unreasonable requests
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Must have knowledge or willing and able to learn Computerized Maintenance Management Software, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project; able to read and interpret blue prints, equipment data sheets, bid documents, plans and specification.
• Post ID: 36221986 newyork