Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email : email@example.com
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Chartwell Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Responsible for The Market Inventory and ordering
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all departments.
- Maintains accurate records and safeguards all vending machines, Convenience Store items, video tapes and Sport Court equipment (as available).
- Cooperates with General Manager, Director of Sales, Operations Manager and all Front Office staff to ensure proper suite inventory controls
- Manages and maintains a relationship with the Property Management System provider.
- Works with maintenance to ensure proper key controls.
- Maintain departmental budget and staffing levels in relation to occupancy levels.
- Maintains accurate payroll and employee records. Performs timely and fair reviews.
- Accurate and complete adherence to bank records and other procedures to ensure complete and timely collections.
- Maintain Convenience Store and Front Desk area to highest standards.
- Responsible for the management of Accounts Receivable, City Ledger, and Guest Ledger.
- Required to cover call-out shifts and have flexible scheduling including evening and weekends
- Previous hotel front office experience REQUIRED
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Applied advance knowledge of Excel and Word. Must be computer literate
- Possess outstanding organizational skills
- Must be detailed orientated
- Flexible schedule including evening and weekends required
- Report and accounting skills
- Guest relation skills
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001H1V&lang=en
• Post ID: 149289662 newyork