Homecare Supervisor - Telehealth - White Glove Care (New York)
RN / Home Health / Homecare ADN / Supervisory Assignment
The Choice for Quality Nurses
White Glove Community Care is a leading provider of home health / home care services. We offer a variety of employment opportunities throughout the various clinical specialties. Over the years, we have successfully placed thousands of staff in hundreds of facilities. We are committed to working with YOU to find the right health / home cares assignment with the right schedule. To this end, we work relentlessly to make sure that your qualifications are an ideal match for the right client requirements.
Are you looking for a rewarding health / home care position?
Join our team of White Glove health / home care Nurses today and get the best pay and selection of nursing opportunities!!
We currently have opportunities for experienced Home Health / Homecare Nurses with Telehealth Supervisory experience in the Queens & Manhattan area. Apply now or contact a recruiter at (866) 387-8100 ext #265 or www.whiteglovecare.com for more details.
Responsibilities for Home Health / Home Care Supervisory nurse includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinates with Home Care RN to evaluate patients ability to participate in program and collaborates with PCP to determine the level of care required to meet program goals.
- Follows up patients as appropriate according to the assigned patient caseload during the assigned work shift.
- Performs case-finding, health teaching, health counseling and the coordination of care with the primary providers of care or any other professionals involved in direct patient care, using computer communication, telephones, faxes and Web based programs.
- Defines, implements and maintains standards of nursing practice and evaluates the quality of nursing care rendered within the clinical services.
- Responds appropriately to actual or potential health problems determined through telemonitoring or direct telephone assessment.
- Reviews and analyzes trends pertinent to the delivery of nursing care and initiates appropriate actions, innovations needed to makes recommendation for needed changes.
- Participates in determination of conditions, resources and policies essential to delivery of nursing care within the clinical service.
- Coordinates with all clinical services involved in patients care and participates in developing a coordinated plan of care.
- Promotes professional communication between disciplines.
- Advocates for patients medical needs and facilitates provision of care within the health care system.
- May schedule, assign, guide, direct and instruct professionals and allied nursing personnel in nursing activities.
- Participates in department quality initiatives.
- Conducts periodic reviews and evaluations of on-going program participation.
- Communication as appropriate with managed care case management.
related terms: homecare, home care, home health, telehealth, supervisor, supervision, supervisory, chha, management, manager, managing, bsn, masters, registered nurse, r.n., rn, bsn, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, medical, home healthcare, home health care, home health, home care, oasis, rn, registered nurse, home health homecare, bilingual, home health, fee for service,Requirements
- RN Nursing License
- 2 years recent home care experience with CHHA on a management or supervisory level in NY
- Must have Oasis experience
- Must have BSN
- Availability: Nurses should be available to work in the Manhattan / Queens area: Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
• Post ID: 37126522 newyork