Provide general legal & administrative support to the Staff Counsel offices.
1. Responsible for processing incoming mail, including but not limited to: validating data in iView; updating attributes in iView; importing triaged items into iView; tracking return of original documents designated as “do not destroy” and maintaining and filing the hard copies of the paper legal file.
2. Responsible for accurately entering calendar and activity diary dates into Team Connect/Outlook/Backup Calendars.
3. Responsible for opening new files, including establishing suits in Team Connect; creating physical file folders; creating electronic directories and creating file templates.
4. Responsible for processing payments through eCSO and/or Toolkit (Financial Authority) or responsible for processing incoming checks (Non-Financial Authority)
5. Responsible for ordering medical and non-medical records; tracking the return of the records; and forwarding the records to claims/clients/opposing counsel as necessary
6. Responsible for ordering office supplies, processing Ariba invoices, either as primary or backup, and maintaining office inventories
Position Requirements: Technical Experience Requirements: High School Diploma / GED Required. Strong organizational and communication skills & attention to details. Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Minimum of 2 years of experience and General Knowledge of litigation process.
Technical Experience Requirements:
High School Diploma / GED Required.
Strong organizational and communication skills & attention to details.
Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.