Senior Credit Risk Officer - Access Staffing (New York, NY)
Premier NYC Financial Services firm seeks an exceptional individual to join their Credit Risk team. In this senior level role, you will be responsible for management of the Credit process for new business opportunities as well as the existing portfolio.
- Initial review of all new transactions to identify and evaluate any potential risk factors
- Performing financial and business risk analyses
- Make recommendations to management, preparing the applications and negotiating with clients.
- Engage in internal process management and review of new applications for credit worthiness
- Bachelors degree is required
- 10+ years of related Credit Risk analysis / modeling experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the 1940 ACT, including Rule 2a-7 is a MUST
- Ability to understand company provided financial statements, evaluate third party research for internal credit evaluations and review legal documents
- The ability to find credit issues which would be critical for credit decision and the ability to resolve such issues by oneself by consulting with managers and colleagues.
This exceptional Career Opportunity will not last long so please send a resume today!
• Post ID: 36997098 newyork