What you’ll be doing...
The Senior Manager and their team is key in coordination of the entire program across the VZ footprint. This includes project managing vetting and requests from all carriers, and being responsible for the constantly changing weekly and monthly program targets and actuals reporting. They assist in VZW collaboration in all aspects of the build to ensure their requirements are met. Also, they provide significant input and direction to IT and other organizations on new processes, both currently being developed and for the future, to ensure VZW and other carriers requirements are met.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Knowledge of Verizon Ethernet services, wireless technology and wireless carrier interface (affiliate and non-affiliate).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite and Verizon non-legacy systems; interaction will be with internal team members up to the director level, regional Verizon engineering teams, Global Wholesale, and wireless carrier customers; established vetting guidelines, carrier contracts, product/service M&Ps, and Microsoft Excel (primarily) will be used.
- Budget experience a plus.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6766065-senior-network-engineer-and-operations-manager
• Post ID: 101423223 newyork